[Media Alert] New Orleans-based Tech Firm iSeatz Expanding, Hiring for Several Key Roles
Coding and non-coding positions open in multiple departments, including leadership positions
February 14, 2019
Who: iSeatz, a New Orleans based technology firm, is looking to hire for multiple departments as they continue to grow their New Orleans office. iSeatz creates custom travel booking software for major hotel brands, airlines and financial services companies, including American Express, Air Canada, Expedia, and InterContinental Hotel Group (IHG).
According to an economic impact analysis by GNO, Inc., iSeatz’s presence in New Orleans directly results in an economic impact of nearly $8 million and a combined impact of over $13.2 million. Additionally, iSeatz was named to New Orleans CityBusiness’s “Best Places to Work” list seven out of the last eight years.
Highlights of the employee benefit package include competitive salary, 401(k) with company match, medical/dental coverage with company match, paid parental leave, parking allowance, three-weeks paid vacation time (with additional accrual based on tenure), work-from-home allowance and your birthday off.
iSeatz’s workspace is casual, dog friendly and designed in an open floor format allowing for maximum team collaboration. Office perks include no official dress code, a Mrs. Pac-man machine and ibikez, red cruiser bicycles that employees can borrow.
What Positions are Open: iSeatz is hiring for multiple positions in different departments.
- Director of Platform and Architecture The Director of Platform and Architecture will lead iSeatz architect community to drive iSeatz architecture’s evolution; develop and execute the software architecture roadmap and implementation of standards, methods, metrics, and procedures ensuring and evaluating the architecture of our software products, services, and infrastructure. Full Job Description
- DevOps Engineer DevOps Engineer will be responsible for the design, implementation and deployment of high availability automated tools in the cloud environment. They plan and conduct technical tasks associated with the implementation of cloud application infrastructure. Full Job Description
- Senior Software Engineer Senior Software Engineers are tasked with development, and maintenance of iSeatz code infrastructure, working collaboratively with internal and external departments and teams in order to ensure the efficient delivery of robust, fast, scalable, and innovative software implementations. Full Job Description
- Software Engineer Team Lead The Software Engineering Team Leader’s main focus is the coordination and delivery of project commitments related to all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, including discovery, design, implementation and support. Full Job Description
- Software Engineer Software Engineers are tasked with development, and maintenance of iSeatz code infrastructure, working collaboratively with internal and external departments and teams in order to ensure the efficient delivery of robust, fast, scalable, and innovative software implementations. Full Job Description
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer Software Quality Assurance Engineer will be responsible for defining, reviewing, and executing test protocols. They will also provide frontline support to prevent, identify and debug software defects for iSeatz product and services. Full Job Description
- VP of Account Management VP of Account Management will be responsible for building expansion revenue from the major travel brands in our customer base, engaging with clients directly, establishing KPIs and best practices and inspiring and developing the iSeatz account team. Full Job Description
- Manager, Project Management Project Management Manager will be responsible for planning, directing and overseeing the operations of the project managers. The Manager will be responsible for driving consistency with project planning, budgets, reporting and communication with all stakeholders. Full Job Description
- Team Lead, UI/UX Designer UI/UX Designer Team Lead will be responsible for the UI/UX research with the goal of identifying our users’ pain points and validating/invalidating your hypotheses to come out with actionable insights that will help shape the look, feel and experience of iSeatz’s e-commerce travel solutions. Full Job Description
- UI/UX Designer UI/UX Designer will own the design aspect for client and solution implementations executed by teams of product managers, designers and engineers from envisioning through delivery using storyboards, process flows, sitemaps and wireframe mockups. Full Job Description
- Product Manager Project Manager (PDM) is accountable for owning the creation, development, and continued support of new and existing products. PDMs act as the product owner throughout the entire agile product development lifecycle and are responsible for the financial success of the products. Full Job Description
- Project Manager Project Manager, under general direction, is responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and is the contact for those projects. The Project Manager is responsible for developing detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports. Full Job Description
Where to Apply: Interested candidates can apply by clicking on the full job description link above or by visiting http://iseatz.com/careers.
Why iSeatz is a Great Choice:
- iSeatz is a well-established, innovative and high growth company in New Orleans, providing one of the most powerful booking engines for ancillary travel products in the market to some of the world’s most iconic brands. The award-winning iSeatz “OneView” platform meets brands’ exact requirements for delivering a highly personalized and engaging commerce experience that drives conversions, customer satisfaction and advocacy.
- Voted one of New Orleans City Business Best Places to Work for seven of the last eight years
- Our company culture reflects the value of a strong and talented team, the importance of giving back, and the balance of having fun along the way.
- Energetic company where you will have the opportunity to stand out, shine and build your career,
- Huge emphasis on supporting our team in order to allow for top notch contributions.
- Competitive salaries, a comprehensive suite of benefits and fun perks including a casual dress code, flexible working arrangements and a dog-friendly office.
- If you’re looking for an excellent workplace where hard work and fun go hand in hand and respect for team members is our core value, iSeatz is the RIGHT place for you!
Founded in 1999 and based in New Orleans, iSeatz is a leading travel commerce and ancillary merchandising technology company for travel, financial services and entertainment brands. Focused on customization and backed by proven deliverability, reliable advanced analytics and travel lifecycle expertise, iSeatz sets the bar for a superb travel journey from the very first search. The award-winning iSeatz OneView platform meets brands’ exact requirements for delivering a highly personalized and engaging commerce experience that drives conversions, customer satisfaction and advocacy. iSeatz custom digital experiences allow prospective travelers to search, discover and book a spectrum of travel-related products. iSeatz travel technology solutions connect people to unique travel journeys, generating over $2.5 billion in annual sales for our partners each year from more than three million annual bookings. The iSeatz partner portfolio includes brands such as American Express, Air Canada, Expedia, and IHG. Learn more at iSeatz.com.
Smita Menon and Rachel Ergas
People and Culture Coordinators