We’re Hiring: Open Technology Jobs in New Orleans
After celebrating 19 years in business earlier this month, iSeatz is looking to expand our New Orleans team. We are hiring for software engineers, project managers, business analysts and product managers.
iSeatz, a New Orleans based technology firm is looking to hire for multiple departments. iSeatz creates custom travel booking software for major hotel brands, airlines and financial services companies.
iSeatz has been named to City Business’ list of “Best Places to Work” six out of the last seven years, and is located in the Intellectual Property (IP) Building on Magazine Street in the historic Warehouse and Arts District.
iSeatz is hiring for multiple positions in different departments.
- Contract Compliance Manager The Contract Compliance Manager administers and monitors contract performance on all company contracts with client partners and vendors. The person in this role would serve as the central funnel through which all contract requirements would be collected, vetted, analyzed and delivered to the necessary parties. Full Job Description
- Senior Software Engineer Senior Software Engineers are tasked with development, and maintenance of iSeatz code infrastructure, working collaboratively with internal and external departments and teams in order to ensure the efficient delivery of robust, fast, scalable, and innovative software implementations. Full Job Description
- Software Engineer Team Lead The Software Engineering Team Leader’s main focus is the coordination and delivery of project commitments related to all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, including discovery, design, implementation and support. Full Job Description
- Software Engineer Software Engineers are tasked with development, and maintenance of iSeatz code infrastructure, working collaboratively with internal and external departments and teams in order to ensure the efficient delivery of robust, fast, scalable, and innovative software implementations. Full Job Description
- Associate Software Engineer Associate Software Engineers are tasked with development, and maintenance of iSeatz code infrastructure, working collaboratively with internal and external departments and teams in order to ensure the efficient delivery of robust, fast, scalable, and innovative software implementations. Full Job Description
- Software Test Engineer The Software QA Engineer will be responsible for defining, reviewing, and executing test protocols. They will also provide frontline support for identifying and debugging software defects for iSeatz product and services. Full Job Description
- High Growth SaaS Product Manager The High Growth SaaS Product Manager is accountable for owning the creation, development, and continued support of new and existing products. PDMs act as the product owner throughout the entire agile product development lifecycle and are responsible for the financial success of the products. Full Job Description
- Business Analyst Business Analyst (BA) serves as the primary bridge between the needs of our business customers, Projects Managers and the Development team for systems solution delivery. The ideal candidate will have successfully performed full life cycle business analysis on medium to large fast-paced projects. Full Job Description
- Project Manager Project Manager,under general direction, is responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and is the contact for those projects. The Project Manager is responsible for developing detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports. Full Job Description
Where to Apply
Interested candidates can apply by clicking on the full job description link above or by visiting http://iseatz.com/careers.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental and life insurance eligibility from date of hire (with company contribution)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Vision Plan
- Supplemental life insurance (for employee and dependents)
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- 3 weeks vacation each year (with accrual beginning on date of hire)
- 11 paid holidays, plus your birthday!
- Paid parking assistance
- Laid-back office environment where every day is “casual day”
- Dog friendly office
- Remote Work Flexibility
Founded in 1999 and based in New Orleans, iSeatz is a leading travel commerce and ancillary merchandising technology company for travel, financial services and entertainment brands. Focused on customization and backed by proven deliverability, reliable advanced analytics and travel lifecycle expertise, iSeatz sets the bar for a superb travel journey from the very first search. The award-winning iSeatz OneView platform meets brands’ exact requirements for delivering a highly personalized and engaging commerce experience that drives conversions, customer satisfaction and advocacy. iSeatz custom digital experiences allow prospective travelers to search, discover and book a spectrum of travel-related products. iSeatz travel technology solutions connect people to unique travel journeys, generating over $2.5 billion in annual sales for our partners each year from more than three million annual bookings. The iSeatz partner portfolio includes brands such as American Express, Air Canada, Amtrak, Expedia, and IHG. Learn more at iSeatz.com.